Oh hey New Year’s Eve…how’d you get here so fast? I’m excited to ring in the new year this evening with friends and some family! But first, I’m probably going to need to pick up the house some.
The things you have to do when you agree to host a party, huh?
So you’ll probably find me in my stretchy pants and a sweatshirt today with Cooper following closely behind my every move, except when vacuuming because he and I hate that thing (for different reasons). However, I’d love to be in the above outfit, which is really how this whole “What I Wish I Wore” post is suppose to work.
Pity, they don’t all end up in my closet though. ;)
Items from the Look:
- Merona Black Sweater Tights
- The Limited Striped Embellished Sweater (or this one without the stripes from Target!)
- Limited Edition Cashmere Gloves
- Mossimo Supply Co. Fair Isle Pom Beanie
- The Limited Gray Skater Skirt
- The Limited Mint Soft Boyfriend Coat
- Merona Gray Crossbody Purse
- Merona Black Mary Jane Heels