There’s a million in one great deals out there right now (blame post-holiday sales and change in the seasons – at least in retail minds – for these bargains everywhere). I scanned the Target online clearance (so that you don’t have to) for some classic pieces that you all might be looking for and found my top 5 picks, which I’m featuring in today’s Five for Friday post.
Be sure to use the code EXTRA10 if shopping online to score an extra 10% off these clearance finds! I ordered this dress in black/white polka dots, so I’ll keep you posted on if it is a keeper or not!
Check them out!
- Merona Black/White Fair Isle Sweater (also comes in a red/navy combo that I might just have to pick up…addicted to that red/navy!)
- Sam & Libby White Flap Crossbody Purse
- Mossimo Ankle Strap Pumps
- Kit & Sky Black and White Polka Dot Skirt
- Merona Navy Peacoat (comes in several other colors; if I hadn’t bought 12 million coats this winter, I would pick this one up!)