Today’s fun highlights:
- Today’s outfit consists around a ton of Christmas gifts I received this year and immediately had to use. Do the people in my life just know me or what?
- The Colts play this weekend (hello Bengals, nice to see you), and I’m trying to showcase my Colts pride…especially since I am headed to the game (thanks Dad!). Fridays before the Colts play are called Blue Fridays in Indianapolis (not because we’re sad, but because that’s our main color), so I’m definitely showing all my team spirit today.
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- On a sad note, The Husband’s grandma passed away on New Year’s Eve right before midnight. It’s beyond sad to lose a loved one, so hug your grandmas (and grandpas) tight the next time you see them for us.
- On Target item: Mossimo Ultrasoft Crew Neck Sweater (exact – gift from my parents and as close to Colts blue as you can get!)
- Beanie: gift from The Husband (exact)
- Scarf: Mossimo, Target (exact – gift from my in-laws)
- Vest: J. Crew Factory (exact)
- Watch: Timex, gift from The Husband (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (sold out online; similar options here)
- Jeans: American Eagle (c/o; exact)
- Sneakers: Nike (exact)