Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet (and the best things so far in 2015!):
- Hello, adorable striped purse!
- WordPress taught me how to change my blog icon, aka that giant red dot that you see up by the tab that you’re viewing this website on. I’m terrible with blogging code, but this was super easy.
- How neat is this floral typography? So detailed and so pretty!
- I have a million jackets, but this striped trench is perfection.
- Taylor Swiftmas: I mean how much better can she get!?
- An interesting take on how sitcoms are written (and how formulaic they are). Long read, but very insightful (my brother would love this) about some of our favorite TV shows!
- One of my best friends, C, gave me a candle from Bath and Body Works (apparently from her secret stash closet, because she’s a hoarder of Bath and Body Works products), and it’s amazing! It’s called London Calling, smells like tea and lemon, and is apparently now discontinued! The horror! I found some on Amazon (here) and eBay (here), but there’s only a few out there! Bring it back, Bath and Body Works!
- Buffalo chicken dip is my best/worst friend. Delicious, but addicting, and perfect for football watching and/or parties!
- This look is perfect for spring. I hope I can replicate it come April/May, but it will have to be a no coffee, no marina sauce, and no red wine day.
- They’re announcing the next Target and designer collection today…I can’t wait to see who it is!
- On Target item: Merona Red Crossbody Purse (old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Coat: Kohl’s (exact)
- Sweater: The Limited (Winter 2014; similar options below, since we all know I love me some dog sweaters)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Boots: Corso Como (Fall 2014; similar 1, similar 2)