‘Cause I got friends in HIGH places…
Just a standard twist on an old Garth Brooks classic. I’m super excited, because tonight I am meeting up with a group of lovely Indianapolis style bloggers for our very first (I think) meet and greet! We’re also trying out a restaurant that has been on my list to try for some time, so it’s a double whammy of fun.
There are few things that I like better than new friends, style, and food (especially guacamole and chips), so I guess that’s why I’m excited. Plus, it is SO. HARD. to make new friends as an adult (does anyone else feel this way or is it just me?).
So while I’m well aware this won’t be like a Lifetime movie about friendship, where the waiter kicks us out of the restaurant because we’re all braiding each other’s hair at the table, I’m still excited to meet some friends and enjoy some guac (and I might even wear this skirt…again…this week)!
- On Target item: Merona Black Satchel Purse (exact, but sold out online; similar options here)
- Scarf: no idea (similar 1, similar 2)
- Button Down Shirt: Ann Taylor Outlet (super old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Skirt: Ann Taylor (exact, but sold out online – check for your store; similar 1, similar 2)
- Tights: Xhilaration, Target (exact – they are fleece lined!)
- Ankle Boots: Old Navy (exact)