I’m a little sick of winter styles already this season, and we haven’t even really had “that bad” of a winter here in the Midwest (now that I said that, we’ll probably have a snowstorm this week).
So today, in this post, since I can do whatever I want, here’s an outfit that would work equally well in winter (grab a coat and gloves) and/or spring/fall (the tights/cardigan combo might make you sweat a bit in the summer time!). I’m also loving the rich, almost Marsala color (cough Color of the Year) of the cardigan and purse paired with the classic navy.
Can’t ask for much more than that, huh?
Items from the Look:
- J.Crew Factory Cardigan (I love the shades of this style…does anyone have one of these and have a good review of it?)
- J.Crew Factory Modern Geometric Collection Tee
- Merona Tortoise Shell Clubmaster Sunglasses
- Merona Navy Herringbone Tights
- J.Crew Factory Flare Skirt
- Bueno Red Crossbody Satchel Purse
- A2 by Aerosoles Navy Ankle Boot