Today’s fun highlights:
- Last week’s Colts pride post must have been a good luck charm. It had to be. The Colts beat the Bengals (sorry Cincy readers), and we’re off to see Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos this week.
- I’m so superstitious when it comes to my Colts that (of course) I had to do another Blue Friday/Colts themed outfit. #sorrynotsorry This one is a bit more subtle, but still involves blue/white (our colors) and our mascot (colt/horses). C’mon boys, beat Denver!
- I’m off today and back on my regular schedule of every other Friday off. Hip hip hooray!
- We’re planning on going out tonight to celebrate my promotion at work! I got promoted Monday, and I was pretty surprised and pleased about it! I’m doing the same job, but with some more responsibilities (and more pay), so it’s all good! And beyond that, my plans are to relax and watch football all weekend long!
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- Holy cats, you guys! It is COLD here in the Midwest. I took blog photos outside yesterday for this post…it was 3 degrees outside when I took them. YIKES. Anyone in Florida (or somewhere else warm) want to take me in for the next two to three months? I promise to bake you cookies once a week? Tempting, I know.
- On Target item: Merona Gray Crossbody Purse (Fall 2013; super similar)
- Hat: Target (old; super similar and save 10% with code EXTRA10)
- Vest: Old Navy (exact)
- Sweatshirt: J. Crew Factory (Fall 2014; similar)
- Plaid Shirt: Merona, Target (Fall 2013; similar 1, similar 2)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (exact)