Full disclosure: I don’t know if these things are really consider “on trend” right now or “complete and utter necessities.”
Every. Single. Winter. I curse myself for not stocking up on winter weather items sooner. The cold weather always seems to hit right after I snag a hole in my only pair of fleece tights or after I lost a glove (does this happen to anyone else, I lose so many gloves and break so many pairs of sunglasses).
So I’m thinking about grabbing some more winter necessities, and I’m thinking that some of you may be in the mood for a new beanie or pair of gloves after staring at the same pair every. single. day. this week.
P.s. I’m planning a blog post on my absolute Midwest winter needs this week (in case anyone was wondering), but they’re not all from Target, so I figured I’d start you off with some that are!
Check them out:
- Moon Shadow Knit Stripe Beanie
- Xhilaration Black and White Print Infinity Scarf
- Impressions by Isotoners Navy Snowflake Gloves (in black and red too)
- Mossimo Faux Fur Black Coat (I’m eyeing this one for my black dressier coat from my 2015 Wishlist, but it hasn’t dropped in price yet!)
- Merona Blue Puffer Coat (a bit different than your basic black)
- Merona Leopard Cuff Leather Gloves (meeeeoooow!)
- Xhilaration Fleece Lined Tights (I was not joking when I said I needed a pair of these!)
- Moon Shadow Cable Pom Beanie (in black and hot pink too!)