Oh hello, winter.
After a quiet December, snow finally arrived here in Indianapolis.
The morning that these photos were taken, The Husband and I got up early (what adults we are!!) to shovel the snow and/or figure out how to use the snow blower my parents bought us for Christmas. It’s going great. I’m shoveling up a storm, Cooper (the dog) is romping around like it is his first time in snow (it’s not), and The Husband is trying to not suck up rocks and shoot them out towards our windows. Anyways, together we finish the driveway about 10 minutes before I normally leave for work (are we responsible or what?), and I go inside to warm up with a cup of coffee before leaving (so adult!). I look down about 30 seconds later, and there’s little drops of blood all over the kitchen floor…and all over our cream carpet! Ahhh!
Cooper had gotten a cut on his foot while at my parents’ home while they were babysitting him. They took him to the vet and got his foot all wrapped up (they’re really responsible grand-puppy-parents) and apparently the cut had reopened while he was running amok. Puppy parenting fail.
But needless to say, I hate snow, I hate winter…and I was late for work.
- On Target item: Merona Black and White Sweater (Winter 2014; similar options below)
- Chambray Shirt: Old Navy (Fall 2014; similar)
- Puffer Coat: Eddie Bauer (old; this year’s version; similar for less)
- Hat: Old Navy (exact)
- Gloves: Impressions by Isotoner (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (similar options)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Socks: Target (old; similar)
- Boots: L.L. Bean (exact)