Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- If you have not listened to Serial (yes, I just finished, and yes, I’m way behind the times), then you need to…so we can talk about it!
- I’m also recently obsessed with The Clothes Horse, a blog that my bestie, B, told me about. It’s a great mix of vintage and budget-friendly stores, and I can’t get over Rebecca’s amazing photography. I’ve never seen blog photos like hers! I’m currently reading through her archives, which in my opinion, is the best compliment you can give a blogger.
- Any bets on whether this dress (in the cream print) would be long enough for me? Because other than that…it is perfect (for both winter and spring)!
- 20% of the year, this comic is how I feel about living in Indiana.
- Recipe of the week: I’ve been craving chicken noodle soup (all soup really) lately, so I might just have to try to make my own some day this week.
- These ladies are NOT happy about the Lilly Pulitzer collaboration at Target (but I am!). I’m not sure they really understand the word “classy.”
- This midi skirt will be mine before spring hits. Mark my words.
- Want to know why super successful people (aka Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg) wear the same thing every. single. day? The answer is simplicity. You won’t see that here (how awkward would that style blog be?), but it is super interesting.
- Dads Acting Like Fashion Bloggers on Instagram. I should be offended, but I can’t stop laughing long enough to feel that way.
- This shirt kills me…I like/love/know football, and I still want it! Perfect for this time of year (National Football League playoffs)!
- On Target item: Mossimo Supply Co. Red/Black Flannel Shirt (exact – from the Men’s dept!; similar women options below)
- Beanie: Old Navy (Fall 2014; similar 1, similar 2)
- Vest: Rafaella (exact)
- Watch: Timex (gift from The Husband; exact)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Socks: Target (Winter 2013; similar)
- Boots: LL Bean (thrifted; super similar)