photo courtesy of Sarah (but really Alejandro, our waiter ;))
So you know how last week I mentioned that I was going to meet up with some local Indy fashion bloggers?
Well, it was a blast (and, yes, it is a week later, and I’m just now talking about…that happens here)! A completely delicious (thanks Delicia for your wonderful margaritas and guacamole) and hilarious night.
You know when you just click with people? It was like that, but times four (because that’s how many other ladies were there). We talked about the most random topics (example: benefits of living on the first or second floor of an apartment complex) and commiserated about taking blog photos in these freezing Midwest temperatures. I said last week how hard it is to make friends, and I’m delighted to start a friendship with these four lovely ladies!
- On Target item: Merona Gray Hot Air Balloon Blouse (old; similar style; similar print)
- Sweater: Merona, Target (Winter 2014; similar)
- Lip Color: Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain (exact; love these, this one is “Romantic”)
- Jeans: Old Navy (just scored these from my wishlist, but they’re now sold out; similar)
- Watch: Target (exact)
- Clutch: Madewell (gift from The Husband, similar)
- Ankle Boots: Old Navy (old; similar 1, similar 2)