Today’s fun highlights:
- So for those keeping track at home (and you should be), that’s two weeks in a row that I’ve done Colts-themed posts and two weeks in a row that the Colts have won. I’m a certified good luck charm. The Colts beat the Broncos last Sunday (sorry Denver fans), and we’re off to see Tom Brady and the evil New England Patriots this Sunday.
- So once again, please enjoy this Colts themed outfit. I’m kind of running out of ideas, but
ifwhen they win Sunday, I’m solemnly promise to do a whole week of blue and white outfits before the Super Bowl. #sorrynotsorry
- We’re keeping it chill tonight after eating out at our favorite restaurant (Twenty Tap) last night. But tomorrow, we’re celebrating B’s husband’s birthday at a build-your-own-burger joint! Super excited!
- The rest of our weekend will probably be spent bundling up and taking Cooper for walks, going to brunch on Sunday, and watching Sunday’s football games.
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- A working Friday. Meh.
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Mossimo Ultrasoft Sweater (Winter 2015; exact style, but check your local store for this color; similar color)
- Beanie: gift from The Husband (similar)
- Scarf: Old Navy (old; similar)
- Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft (super similar)
- Watch: Target (exact)
- Purse: Mossimo, Target (super similar; use code EXTRA10 to get an extra 10% off!)
- Tights: Merona, Target (old; similar)
- Ankle Boots: Old Navy (Fall 2013; similar 1, similar 2)