Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- 15 puppies seeing snow for the first time! (Grandma and Grandpa…there’s a basset!)
- Speaking of puppies, it is taking everything in me not to order this sweater…mainly because that would bring the count up to FOUR dog sweaters!
- Does anyone have $180 that I can have to buy this bag? Okay? Thanks!
- This story was adorable! The wife surprises the husband with baby news in a photo booth! Too cute!
- Recipe of the week: I have an unhealthy obsession with Indian food…specifically curries and chicken tikka masala, so this recipe looks delicious and doable!
- These little animal cartoons (from Liz Climo, an animator from The Simpsons) are adorable and funny!
- This is EXACTLY how I feel about this word! It’s my least favorite word, I think, in the English language. Anyone else want to admit their least favorite word?
- Will I look like a 6-year-old if I buy these shades? Because, I’m okay with that?
- This Instagram account is hilarious. I mean, I can’t even! ;)
- Weekends ARE for waffles! You said it, t-shirt!
- On Target item: Merona Yellow Crossbody Purse (exact = mini version, but they also have it in a larger size too; these have the BEST reviews and I was excited to get one from my parents for Christmas)
- Blazer: Merona, Target (Fall 2013; similar 1, similar 2)
- Dress: Loft (old; similar options below)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact – and on sale!)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (sold out online; similar 1, similar 2)