When Anne posted her winter capsule, she had this vest and this sweater pretty close to each other, and it inspired me to pair them together for an outfit. I wore this on our Saturday morning walk with Cooper to get coffee and some delicious scones (hello chocolate chip) from our favorite local coffee shop.
This sweater is the perfect blend of chic and comfort (and it is beyond cozy and soft), so I’d highly recommend picking it up while it is still available!
Also, how ridiculously cute is that last shot of Cooper that The Husband snapped? I might be a bit biased.
- On Target item: Multicolored Houndstooth Sweater (exact)
- Beanie: Old Navy (old; similar)
- Vest: J. Crew Factory (Fall 2014; similar)
- Purse: Merona, Target (similar options)
- Jeans: Old Navy (similar)
- Sneakers: Nike (exact)
*Puppy is one of a kind and not for sale! ;)