Just a little black and gray outfit today.
Perfect for days when you’re so over winter and wishing for spring, which I think all of us in the Midwest have reached that point this week, and it definitely doesn’t help that it actually felt like spring on Monday and Tuesday of this week.
I’ve also been wearing these tights into the ground this week (along with these ankle boots that were the perfect Christmas present from The Husband). Merona opaque tights are my favorite tights in the whole wide world, and they’re currently on sale online. I highly recommend you check them out. I have them in black, navy, and burgundy, and I’m trying to debate whether or not to add gray into the mix!
- On Target item: Mossimo Ultrasoft Crew Neck Sweater (exact)
- Lip Color: Almay (exact – Berry in Light)
- Necklace: Target (exact)
- Skirt: Ann Taylor (similar 1, similar 2)
- Purse: Merona, Target (super similar)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact – and on sale!)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (sold out online; similar 1, similar 2)