What more can I say about this weekend except that I’m in love with this little darling! We spent about 3-4 hours with baby S on Friday, and she won The Husband and I’s hearts immediately. Of course, her adorable stripe outfit helped! ;) She was so small, so delicate, and so precious!
That’s not to say that we’re going to have a baby any time soon (hint, hint Mom), but it does mean I plan to spoil her endlessly. Like any good aunt would!
And this is the outfit that I wore to meet her (and buy 3 pairs of shoes during Target’s 40% off shoes Cartwheel deal*). Bird sweater for the win.
*If you don’t have Target’s Cartwheel app, definitely download it and subscribe to the emails. Sometimes it alerts you of the crazy one or two day deals (Friday’s was 40% off of shoes, both clearance and regular price). I had the day off, was alerted by an email, and scored 3 pairs of shoes for $15. #score
- On Target item: Merona Yellow Crossbody Purse (exact, larger size too – they come in about 10 colors!)
- Sweater: Merona, Target (old; similar options below)
- Blazer: Merona, Target (Fall 2014; similar)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)