Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Big THANK YOU to The Everygirl Blog for including me in their list of Top 10 Budget-Friendly Instagram accounts. Y’all are too sweet!
- Another blogger I have been obsessed with lately is Daphne from Mode and The City. She lives in France, so most of the writing is obviously French, but she usually posts a brief blurb in English too. Her closet color palette is EXACTLY what I’m trying to refine mine into! (Oh, and she look adorably like Zooey Deschanel!)
- Ann Taylor is killing it with their spring 2015 line. This skirt = perfection.
- This is basically the mission of my blog. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t, so I’ll be trying to follow these tips more closely!
- Red Velvet Oreos? Miracles do happen!
- This bag is almost a deadringer for my Madewell crossbody…and it’s nearly $100 cheaper.
- There MIGHT be an Adele album coming out this year. Yayayayayayayayayay!
- Striped heels? Sign me up!
- The title says it all…16 quotes to make you feel amazing!
- This tote is basically a work of art (and under $30!).
- On Target item: Merona Plaid Sweater (sold out of this print, but same style; similar plaid options below)
- Necklace: old (similar)
- Vest: J. Crew Factory (Fall 2014; similar)
- Purse: Merona, Target (similar options)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Old Navy (similar)