I love a good blogging challenge. It gets me energized and kind of excited to pull together an outfit (and it is a fun way to check out new blogs/friends)!
This will be my second week in a row of participating in Audrey’s PMT Challenge (you should too), and it’s been a fun way to challenge myself to get creative (especially when dealing with those winter blues). Last week, I added a pop of color (this look here) and this week, I’m using inspiration from Pinterest…or rather, Fran posted this tip on Monday, and I copied it the very next day (that’s how great this inspiration was).
I loved the trick, because I had been wanting to wear this dress, but didn’t really want to wear it with a blazer or on its own. So insert Fran’s trick here.
Wearing a dress as a skirt really enhances the number of ways that you can wear a dress. I still need a little help to figure out the tip fully (hello sweater wrinkles). Soooooo, Fran! Teach me your ways!
Linking up with Putting Me Together’s Weekly Challenge.
- On Target item: Pearl Statement Necklace (exact)
- Sweater: Mossimo, Target (Fall 2014; similar options below…they all have a royal blue option, I promise!)
- Dress (as a skirt): Old Navy (exact)
- Belt: Target (super old; super similar)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; exact, similar for less)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact – $6!)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)