Today’s fun highlights:
- Vacation, vacation, vacation! Starts at 4:15pm today and lasts for a whole week! Hip hip hooray!
- But seriously though, does anyone have any recommendations for us to do in New Orleans (besides eat?) and/or Cozumel?
- I’m finishing up next week’s posts tonight, so you won’t have to miss me too much…because there will be things to see and read next week!
- I’ve recently rediscovered my brooch collection (I have about 8 of them?), and this ladybug is one of my favorites! It adds the perfect dash of quirk to an outfit.
- I promise I’m not an old lady…though I do like to be in bed by 10pm and wear brooches?
- In football related news…I can’t wait for the big game on Sunday! I am sad I will be missing out Super Bowl shindigs and buffalo chicken dip, but I’ll be cheering on the Seahawks (boooo Patriots) from New Orleans.
- And I can’t wait to see what Katy Perry wears…any bets for a referee costume or giant football dress?
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- I might not be packed yet. Like at all. Whoops. At least I know what I’m doing tonight?
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Chunky Cable Knit Sweater (Fall 2014; super similar)
- Brooch: unknown (old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Button Down Blouse: Merona, Target (Spring 2014; similar)
- Purse: Merona, Target (old; similar)
- Jeans: Loft (Fall 2014; super similar)
- Heels: Merona, Target (Winter 2014; similar 1, similar 2)