I’ve been on a purse kick lately (wait until you see my February budget), but not just any purses. Purses that look expensive while remaining….well….affordable?
I’m a big believer in not spending a ton of purses, because I’d rather that purse carry around the money instead of display it?
The one time I did spend over $50 on a purse, it was my Madewell mini transport purse. I bought it as a birthday present to myself and let’s just say I can’t be trusted with nice things. I also like to have a variety of colors and patterns to wear with all my various outfits, so I like a good assortment of purses. So I’ll spend $10-50 on purses, but not much more.
I know that a lot of you may disagree with this theory (and that’s okay!), but let’s try to have our cake and eat it too? I think all the above bags have a luxe look to them (details, material, etc.), and they’re all under $50! Win-win!
- Merona White and Black Polka Dot Purse
- Merona Green Tote Crossbody Purse
- Merona Black Bow Zipper Tote
- Melie Black Woven Crossbody Purse (holy Chanel lookalike!)
- Merona White Satchel Purse
- Mossimo Gray and Print Crossbody Tote
- Merona Black and White Mini Satchel Purse
- Merona Navy and White Stripe Crossbody Purse