Hope you all had a lovely weekend! I spent mine in New Orleans stuffing my face with etouffee and beignets and trying to walk it all off before the cruise started! (Oh and obsessing over the ending of the Super Bowl…holy cats!)
I showcased my winter essentials in this post last month, but I feel like that post left a lot of color out. I think color is super important in outfits, but especially in winter, when a little burst of color can make a big difference in your mood.
Take this hat for example…I have COUNTLESS pom-pom beanies, but I still had to have this one, because you have no idea how much joy I get from wearing this sunshine yellow beanie.
And that little pep in my step is sometimes needed to push me out the door into the winter tundra of Indiana.
- On Target item: Merona Yellow Crossbody Purse (mini version, but they also have a larger size too)
- Hat: Target (sold out online; similar)
- Mittens: Muk Luks (exact – so soft inside!; these are cute too)
- Scarf: Merona, Target (sold out online; similar)
- Coat: Merona, Target (sold out online; similar)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (Fall 2014; similar)