I actually don’t know who Fearne Cotton is. A quick Google search reveals that she is an English radio and television presenter, but really all that matters is how flawlessly she mixed navy and black in this ensemble.
It’s not an easy feat to accomplish, as the balance of the two colors is usually key, and Fearne definitely succeeds here with her mix. I can’t wait to copy this look (though I’ll have to opt for a red beanie…eww pink/coral/magenta) to help me get through the winter while I’m wishing for spring!
Target That Look:
- Merona Coral Cable Knit Beanie
- Merona Navy Fit and Flare Dress
- Merona Navy Reversible Tote (reverse to a royal blue…aka the BEST tote ever)
- Mossimo Black Zip Winter Coat
- Merona Black Opaque Tights
- Mossimo Black Ankle Boots