Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- This video was so heartwarming. My grandma posted it on Facebook, and it is totally worth a watch. We all need to make time to open some doors!
- Blogger love of the week: I recently just discovered Kelly in the City and am head over heels for this casual, cool look. Midwest bloggers are the best (she’s Chicago based now)!
- Merona has the best bags this spring season! Three words: gingham print crossbody.
- This quick article was the perfect read on tips on tackling the dressing room and getting the perfect fit. I loved tip #4, because it made me think about how many times I do just that!
- Hello, my office...and yes, I’m that girl that has a blanket under my desk. Fun fact: my co-workers call it my cape.
- For anyone looking for a good fit and flare dress (like my navy or red one), this dress appears to be a good option and comes in a lot of great colors!
- Oh Budweiser, you and your dog ads just get me…one of my favorite Superbowl commercials! What was you favorite?
- This bag is too cute for words. Looks like a radio…and sounds like a radio (because it has REAL working speakers). Genius, Betsey, genius.
- I so needed this in my life: 6 Podcasts to Fill Your Serial Void (thanks Jess)!
- Sailboat sweaters are what dreams are made of!
- On Target item: Merona Key Print Sweater (old; similar options below)
- Necklace: Forever 21 (super old; super similar)
- Skirt: Old Navy (Fall 2014; super similar)
- Purse: Merona, Target (Fall 2014; similar options)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact – and on sale!)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)