This extra large door is in my neighborhood, and I have absolutely no idea what it is for. No one would consider me small and/or short in everyday life, but standing next to this huge door makes me look…petite almost? Which is crazy, because I definitely have to buy my jeans in longs/talls. Tall girls, you can feel me, right?
Which leads me to hypothesis what this door could lead to…and this is a short list of what I have come up with.
- The Giant (from Jack and the Beanstalk)’s Home
- Giraffe Pen
- Oversized Refrigerator Shop
That’s it, really. I’m hoping for giraffe pen (since they’re my favorite zoo animal), but do you have any guesses as to what it might be?
- On Target item: Merona Cognac Tote (exact – see my review of it here)
- Necklace: Target (old; similar)
- Shirt: Merona, Target (Fall 2014; similar 1, similar 2)
- Dress: Merona, Target (Fall 2014; similar 1, similar 2)
- Belt: Gap (old; similar)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact – $6!)
- Boots: Nordstrom (similar)