Navy is probably my favorite neutral shade. To me, it’s not as harsh as black and not quite as expected. So why not build an outfit around this basic shade?
Now this outfit would have been just lovely with a white or brown purse, but I had to add a twist to it to keep it in line with Style On Target standard This yellow tote is the perfect piece for spring and summer and adds the perfect complement to navy!
I’m ready for spring, and so is this outfit!
Items from the Look:
- Dorothy Perkins Denim Jacket
- Dorothy Perkins Navy and White Stripe Heart Tee
- Navy Floral Sunglasses
- Merona White Leather Band Watch (under $15!)
- Merona Reversible Yellow/Gray Tote (lots of other reversible colors)
- Dorothy Perkins Navy Quilted Skirt
- Mossimo Supply Co. Navy Slip-on Sneakers