Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I found jelly sandals on Forever21 (here). Did anyone else have these? Raises hand (and I wore them to science camp…COOL GIRL ALERT). I’m not saying I want a pair, but I’m not saying I don’t either.
- Cruising may not be for me, but how adorable is this 86 year old woman?!
- Mixing prints is one of my favorite ways to create interest in an outfit…and this dress makes it WAY too easy!
- Loved this article on one of my favorite TV shows, Parks and Recreation. Ron and Leslie really are the best.
- 13 seconds + Puppy + Ice = Hilarity.
- How cute is the summer-y print on this wallet? Adorable!
- 20 reasons that Sweet Valley High books were THE BEST! I had to read/have all these books. My best friend Megan and I would read them all and race to finish them! So good. Did anyone else read these books? Who was your favorite twin? (Mine was Elizabeth for sure).
- The windowpane / grid print is HUGE this season, and I’m loving this skirt and this sweater.
- Old Navy have stripes for the win (dress, flats, and pants)!
- I get to hang out with my favorite Indy style bloggers tonight! We’re going wine tasting and gabbing! Can’t wait!
- On Target item: Merona Gray Crossbody Purse (old; super similar)
- Coat: Kohl’s (gift from my in-laws; exact)
- Sweater: Mossimo, Target (gift from my parents; similar 1, similar 2)
- Button Down: Merona, Target (via Poshmark, similar)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Brooch: vintage (similar)
- Oxfords: Mossimo Supply Co. (old; similar 1, similar 2)