Guys, I’m the worst style blogger ever. I took ONE (count it…one) set of outfit photos while I was on vacation…and these are it (taken with iPhones so the quality isn’t the best either)! #bloggerfail
However, there are a few pairings that are more classic than a trench coat, ballet flats, and stripes combination, but one such pairing might be New Orleans, Cafe du Monde, and beignets. Yum!
I was honestly looking forward to the food in New Orleans the most, and the city did not disappoint! Beignets, cafe au laits, plates of seafood etouffee, and bowls of gumbo (not to mention a hurricane drink or two ;)). Can’t wait to go back sometime in the future and enjoy them all again!
I’ll try to share some outfit pairings that I wore/would have photographed on the cruise/in Mexico tomorrow, along with some other vacation photos!
- On Target item: Merona Striped Crossbody Purse (exact)
- Trench: MICHAEL Michael Kors (Nordstrom Rack; exact)
- Shirt: Merona, Target (almost exact)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Flats: Merona, Target (Summer 2014; this season’s version; similar style)