Today’s fun highlights:
- A day early, but Happy Valentine’s Day to you all! I meant what I said on Wednesday, tomorrow is a day of love, but that doesn’t always have to be for your significant other. Hugs and hearts to you all!
- I had my own Galentine’s Day celebration (click here if you don’t know about that holiday!) on Tuesday with the Indy style bloggers group, and we had another round of awesome food (thanks Tastings), half-priced wine, and hilarious conversation. Brooke and I became fast friends and shared the BEST goat cheese and fig flatbread pizza.
- I wore the above outfit and tried to get Sarah to be my skirt twin the night before, but alas, she went with a cuter outfit! However, I don’t think she won this skirt from The Husband after he lost a bet. Want a pro tip? Never bet against me in regards to how long it takes to get somewhere… ;)
- Now if he only would lose another bet, so I can get this skirt (see a try on here on Instagram)!
- I’m pumped for this weekend, because I get to spend all day Saturday with The Husband, and we’re getting tacos! And Sunday, we’re visiting my favorite college town (aka Bloomington, IN)!
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- I don’t know about you all (or if it was just me coming off a vacation week), but this work week was endless. Hooray weekend!
- Will winter ever go away?!
Happy weekend, friends (but beware, it is Friday the 13th)! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Eyelet Sweatshirt (Spring 2014; similar options below)
- Sunglasses: Amazon (exact or a more chic heart option)
- Necklace: Target (exact)
- Purse: Cambridge Satchel (via Poshmark; exact)
- Skirt: Loft (exact)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact – and on sale!)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (Fall 2014; similar)