Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I already own a million of the tees from Target, but the yellow stripe version is calling my name!
- Blogger love of the week: I generally dislike pink, but I love this outfit on Kendi (and I have her skirt)!
- This lollipop top from Ann Taylor is sophisticated AND sugarly sweet!
- 32 kids who are just too darn picky. Most of these are hilarious…but I was a super picky kid too. So, I get it kids…and I wonder if The Husband will make me a “teddy bear picnic” tonight?
- Reason #131 that Taylor Swift is the coolest. Girl crush doesn’t even cover my obsession with her, folks!
- This clutch is cheeky and spot on with 90% of my life.
- Have you guys seen this mom? She let her toddler son dress her for a week and his outfit commentary is adorably hilarious!
- Nautical and classic and stripes and perfection in a tote purse.
- I can think of few things cuter than an elderly Australian man knitting sweaters for injured penguins. I dare you to think of one.
- Old Navy, I love your graphic tees (the flaming tulip one is my fav), and now I will try to work in the phrase, “flaming tulip” into an everyday conversation.
- On Target item: Merona Black and Gray Striped Fit and Flare Dress (Fall 2014; similar)
- Coat: Merona, Target (Winter 2014; similar 1, similar 2)
- Scarf: H&M (Fall 2014; similar 1, similar 2)
- Purse: Merona, Target (Fall 2014; similar options)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact – and on sale!)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (sold out online; similar 1, similar 2)