Oh “The Perfect Shirt”? Yeah, right, Ann Taylor. I’ll order it from one of your flash sales, but I doubt it’s perfect, and I doubt I’ll be keeping it.
Oh wait, it is perfect. No button gaping. No see through material (at least on this one). No bunching or gathering or wrinkles (the same cannot be said for this sweater). Long length (you know, so you can actually tuck it in for work). And it comes in stripes and so many colors? Sold and sold.
Sorry I doubted you, Ann. It’ll never happen again! Insert kissing face emoji here.
ps. Does anyone have a plain white button down shirt that you love and would recommend? I can never find one that fits the above criteria…and isn’t see through.
- On Target item: Pearl Statement Necklace (exact)
- Sweater: Mossimo, Target (similar)
- Shirt: Ann Taylor (nearly exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (Fall 2014; similar options)
- Pants: Merona, Target (old; super similar)
- Shoes: Merona, Target (Spring 2014; similar)