Today’s fun highlights:
- Off of work, off of work, off of work!
- It’s beyond cold outside….so you guys get to enjoy this for your Friday outfit post. I call it, Frigid February Friday, and I’m trademarking it, so don’t even try to steal it! ;) It’s miserable out here, so I’m trying to make do with quick outfit shots, and the only outfits I can muster are warm ones!
- Someone teach me how to look cute in 20+ layers. Quick.
- The Husband and I had mussels and frites (aka french fries) last night on our weekly Thursday Night Date Night. It was really romantic and all…until he rushed us home so he could play one of his nerd games during “a scheduled raid time.” #imarriedanerd Just kidding, I promise he’s really cool, guys!
- The Puppy and I pretty much hung out all day, cuddled, and one of us drank lots of coffee. We’re probably going to continue this trend all weekend, because it’s too cold to do anything else. Want to join us (you don’t have to cuddle)?
- There’s a deal on Target.com if you spend $75, you get 20% off clothing, shoes, and accessories! I’m planning on doing some damage then! ;)
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- I’ve been battling a cold all weekend, and I’m hoping to be on the mend finally! Vitamin C is my best friend.
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Plaid Oversized Scarf (exact – back in stock!)
- Hat: Old Navy (similar)
- Gloves: Impressions by Isotoner, Target (exact)
- Sweatshirt: Merona, Target (exact)
- Coat: Eddie Bauer (this year’s version)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact – on sale this week!)
- Ankle Boots: Old Navy (old; similar)