Oh shocker of the century, it’s Olivia Palermo on a style blog as inspiration. We style bloggers seem to think Olivia Palermo gets it right EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
And that’s because she does, folks. I mean…do you look this chic while picking out plants for your flower beds at your local Home Depot/Lowes? I certainly do not.
I love Olivia’s mix of masculine (leather sleeves, military-inspired pants* and jacket) and feminine (white flowy shirt, bow heels), and I definitely would love to try this look!
Plus, I’ve already featured her in a similar look, so the jacket is definitely remixable. However, Olivia has two green jackets…celebrities, they’re just like us! ;)
*I couldn’t find similar pants online at Target, so I cheated and used a great looking pair of pants from Gap.
Target That Look:
- Mossimo Supply Co. Leather Sleeves Green Jacket (other colors available too!)
- Xhilaration Black Wayfarer Sunglasses
- Xhilaration White Lace Top
- Gap Olive Green Skinny Jeans (other colors available too!)
- Mossimo Supply Co. Olive Green Canvas Tote Purse
- Merona Pointed Toe Bow Flats (better than heels!)