Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Ask me about my dog (no seriously do) and this sweatshirt! Good news, silly cat owners, there is one for you too (here)!
- Blogger love of the week: How cute is Alissa? Plus, bonus! Now you and I know what to wear to a hockey game!
- I have wanted this necklace for the longest time…and can’t figure out why!
- Hot Dudes Reading is the new Hot Dudes with Puppies. #swoon
- Speaking of reading, I’m a HUGE Harry Potter fan, and I loved this showcase of Severus Snape’s most important scenes (but in chronological order). All the feels, indeed.
- Foxes? On a scarf? Yes, please!
- Can I have one of everything from J.Crew’s Fall 2015 preview? Check it out here if you missed it (allll over Instagram last week)!
- Priorities…this tee has them right.
- I finally got around to watching the SNL 40th Anniversary show, and Jimmy and Justin are my favorites. The History of SNL song was perfection!
- Give me this dress, and I’ll give you a hug? ;)
- On Target item: Merona Red Plaid Sequin Collar Shirt (old; similar)
- Sweater: The Limited (Winter 2014; similar options below)
- Jeans: Loft (almost exact)
- Purse: Coach (thrifted; exact, for less)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (sold out online; similar)