I’m dying over here guys.
I’m at that very pivotal breaking point where I’m more than willing to trade in my tights for my razor and get back to skirts without hosiery.
So I made my weekly What I Wish I Wore post around that very bold and dramatic statement. Skirt, no tights, and perforated ballet flats. Because you can’t wear this* (no matter how much you want to) in the Midwest currently.
I love the subtle detail on the cardigan (navy forever), and how the t-shirt really ties everything together. C’mon spring, you can do it! Get your butt over here!
*You could, but you would freeze and we couldn’t be lifelong friends then.
Items from the Look:
- J.Crew Factory Tipped Navy Cardigan
- Capsule by Cara Crystal Earrings (these are like the Dior pearl earrings, but crystals…and $8…or you can get the pearl version too…or both!)
- J.Crew Factory Graphic Tee
- Tortoise Shell Cateye Sunglasses
- Mossimo Ivory Crossbody Purse (LOVE)
- J.Crew Factory Red Flare Skirt (or try this one from Loft that I love!)
- Merona White Perforated Ballet Flats (love these!)