Today’s fun highlights:
- Guys, I can’t believe that February is almost over! Where. Did. The. Month. Go?
- Nothing like an aqua sweater to brighten up your Friday, right? I had planned on just naming this blog post Aqua, but then I didn’t want you internet searchers to get confused. This blog is about style on a budget…not a one-hit wonder band (even though that song is preeeetty catchy).
- We almost went to Dave & Busters on Wednesday, and then decided it was too cold, so we snuggled up and watched some reruns of Modern Family. I always forget how great that show is. We had multiple laugh out loud moments!
- Thursday nights are The Husband and I’s “date nights,” and last night, I conned him (after beer and appetizers) into going to this adorable new place in Indy. It’s called The Cake Bake Shop, and it’s a magical, beautiful place filled with treats and coffee. The other Indy style bloggers had told me about it at our last meetup (they actually tell me about everything…they’re the coolest). Here’s a peek of the inside of the shop, but how gorgeous is this place?
- I really don’t have anything major planned this weekend, which is strange, but welcomed! I kind of have an itch to bake some more things. I had a huge craving for my favorite oatmeal chocolate chip cookies on Sunday, so I whipped some up, and now I’m wanting to try some new recipes, so we’ll see if I stumble upon anything great to share!
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- Work today…with a four hour meeting/seminar/training session to boot! Ahh!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Aqua Sweater (similar)
- Hat: Old Navy (similar)
- Scarf: Merona, Target (similar)
- Coat: Merona, Target (similar)
- Purse: Merona, Target (similar styles)
- Jeans: Old Navy (similar)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (Fall 2014; similar)