Pastels for spring is pretty much a given this time of year, but that doesn’t mean they don’t deserve a place on your shopping list and in your closet. There’s always a new and fresh way to wear them, right? That’s what style is all about.
Take the mix of colors in the statement necklace or the mint shorts in the eyelet fabric. Predictably pastel, but unexpected at the same time.
Grab some mint pieces (and some mint chocolate chip ice cream while you’re at it), and let’s get going! It’s March after all, and we’re a jump away from spring!
- Merona Mint Floral Print Scarf (this print reminds me of the mint floral print J.Crew had last year)
- Merona Mint Gingham Button Down Favorite Shirt
- Geneva Mint Faux Leather Watch
- Merona Mint and Polka Dot Weekender Bag
- Merona Mint Eyelet Shorts (come in shorter and longer lengths too – here)
- Mossimo Supply Co. Mint Sneakers
- Merona Mint Stripe Tee (I have successfully convinced a ton of people I know to buy this shirt, so you should too!)
- Mint Stone Statement Necklace