Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- This dress is my dream dress: blue, white, and perfect for summer.
- Blogger love of the week: I recently discovered Kimi’s blog, and I am head over heels for this belted trench look of hers. Definitely going to try to replicate it this spring!
- How cute are these navy eyelet pants? They come in mint too!
- If you guys haven’t seen this new Disney short about a puppy and his love of food, you definitely should! Too cute for words (and like two days after I sent it out to my family and friends…it won an Oscar)!
- ModCloth had its employees model their new season of swimsuit styles, and it’s super empowering. Go, “average” women, go!
- A colorful and prettily-patterned scarf is just what my winter wardrobe needs!
- 10 times that reporters asked women the wrong question. All I can say to this article is “preach.” More strong women, please!
- This new maxi dress from Loft is stunning! Blue and stripes for the win.
- These couples recreated old photos of themselves, and it is the sweetest thing ever.
- A cute bike AND quote shirt? You KNOW I bought it.
- On Target item: Merona Black and White Stripe Blazer (old; almost exact)
- Necklace: c/o Rocksbox (get your own subscription here, and use code “styleontargetxoxo” for one month free!)
- Dress: Old Navy (early Winter 2015; similar)
- Purse: Merona, Target (similar options)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact – and on sale!)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (sold out online; similar)