Today’s fun highlights:
- It’s gonna be 50s next week here in Indiana, guys! A miracle, I think! We’re planning on hiking this Sunday after brunch, so keep your fingers crossed that we can!
- Last night’s date night involved trying a new, but terrible place for dinner (don’t get me started) and a repeat visit to The Cake Bake Shop. That makes it two weeks in a row, and I’m going back with the Indy style bloggers this month too! #sorrynotsorry
- The Husband and I split a pot of coffee and a gigantic slice of chocolate cake (see above). Amazing doesn’t even begin to describe it!
- I’m getting the urge to paint some walls in our house (we haven’t painted anything in the house since getting it in July). Might be time to change that soon!
- Old Navy has a tiered sale going on right now through Saturday (use code MORE), and while I didn’t love the fit of the utility jacket (here), I am eyeing this gorgeous white dress and this paisley print shirt. And then I’m gushing over all of Loft’s new arrivals (and everything is 40% off this weekend – no code needed!). Scallop lace shorts and a striped wrap skirt for me, please!
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- This week of work was soooooooo looooong. I’m super glad that it’s finally coming to a close.
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Mossimo Supply Co. Fair Isle Beanie (exact)
- Coat: Dorothy Perkins (similar options below)
- Purse: Merona, Target (sold out online; similar clutch)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Old Navy (similar)