See ya later winter! This weekend was in the mid-40s, and I lived it up with The Husband and Cooper!
We spent Saturday making chocolate croissants (thank you Trader Joe’s pre-made ones), talking walks, and eating guacamole and chips. Sunday was spent brunching (yogurt and the BEST granola ever), hiking in a local state park (so muddy with all the snow melting, but still fun), and ending the night with pizza and Netflix. Classic weekend, but it always goes by so quickly!
And wearing lighter jackets…that’s fun too!
- On Target item: Merona Black and White Stripe Sweater (similar)
- Scarf: Old Navy (similar)
- Coat: Merona, Target (similar)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact; also in a larger size too)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (similar)