Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- This necklace is a gem (pun intended)!
- Blogger love of the week: How awesome does Jessica look in these jeans?! Gorgeous! I have a similar blazer, so I can’t wait to duplicate this look on our next casual Friday!
- Arrow print sweater for the win.
- I can’t “adult today” either, little puppy.
- I loved this video, and I love that real love has no labels. Love is love is love.
- Scallop. Chambray. Shorts! (insert heart eye emoji here)
- A super interesting article on whether the wanderlust phenomena is actually caused by a gene. I’m not sure whether I have it or not, but I do love to travel!
- Sometimes all you need is a blue and white stripe anorak jacket.
- Two days late, but here are 8 powerful quotes from powerful women in honor of International Women’s Day. That Madonna quote gets me every time!
- This. Dress. (Is too expensive, but c’mon…it’s perfect!)
- On Target item: Mossimo Ultrasoft Sweater (similar)
- Necklace: Target (similar)
- Skirt: Ann Taylor (similar)
- Purse: Merona, Target (similar styles)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact – and on sale!)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (sold out online; similar)