My secret to style is really just wear what you want (as long as it fits) and 95% of the time, you’ll be happy when you look in the mirror. Style comes from confidence and confidence comes from being truly happy and secure in who you are.
Yes, I just made that up, but I think it works!
And if that doesn’t work for you, then the real key is to put on the two softest things that you own (hey, comfort is sometimes key!) – like this shirt and my new scarf – and slip your feet into some leopard print heels. Always have a backup plan, I guess?!
ps. That last photo is my judging face. That’s what you’ll get if you tell me you don’t like soft cuddly scarves. You’ve been warned. ;)
- On Target item: Mossimo Ultrasoft Sweater (similar)
- Scarf: Accessory Concierge (exact – use code “epfreeship” for free shipping courtesy of Jean!)
- Sunglasses: Loft (sold out online; similar)
- Purse: Merona, Target (similar styles)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Heels: Merona, Target (super old; similar options below)