Today’s fun highlights:
- Spring weather. Spring weather. Spring weather!
- Last night’s date night was much better than last week’s! WE hit up our favorite Thai spot, and I may have ate an alarming amount of yellow curry. So yum!
- I’m off work today, and it is suppose to rain all day. Sad face, but just some more time for Gossip Girl and puppy cuddles!
- Tomorrow, some friends and I are celebrating St. Patrick’s Day a bit early…with stuffed breadsticks and a beverage (or two)! The perfect excuse for some day drinking!
- Our baby niece is getting baptised this weekend, so I get to go see the sweet little lady (and the rest of The Husband’s family) and give her ridiculous amounts of baby hugs.
- A jammed packed weekend leaves little time for shopping, but don’t miss out on the Gap Friends and Family sale (40% off – no exclusions)! Use code “FFSALE” and snag this shirt (hello yellow!) and this skirt for the perfect spring outfit!
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- Friday the 13th, you all (the second one in two months)! Stay safe!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Tan Blazer (similar)
- Blouse: H&M (exact)
- Belt: Merona, Target (similar)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact; also in a larger size too)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (similar)