Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! These shots of Ireland should get you in the festively green spirit!
- And this polka dot blazer may not be green, but it IS perfect for spring!
- Blogger love of the week: How stunningly chic does Maya look? Plus, she’s sporting my favorite color combination: red (burgundy) and blue! You better believe I pinned it!
- It’s officially spring, so that means I need this daisy shaped purse, right?
- What a cute little GIF with a cute little way of looking at life.
- My lovely blogger/Instagram friend, Tracy, introduced me to a new line at JCPenney (Stylus), and now I want all of it…like this sailboat sweater.
- On that note, 31 quotes from children’s books that will inspire you. (Has anyone else read The Phantom Tollbooth? I loved it as a kid, so I might have to pull out my old copy and read it again!)
- Stripe dresses for life, and the color pops in this one offer a little something for everyone!
- Why E’s Fashion Police is falling apart…my friend B and I would agree! Does anyone else watch this when it is on? Save it, E!
- 10 seconds away from buying this bike tote bag…3…2…1!
- On Target item: Merona Black Sleeveless Blouse (similar – perfect for layering underneath!)
- Sweatshirt: Merona, Target (SUPER similar)
- Purse: Cambridge Satchel (exact)
- Watch: Target (exact)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Flats: Old Navy (similar)