You know when two things just go together?
Like peanut butter and…chocolate. Or stripes and…ikat?
So those weren’t quite what you were expecting right? But apparently in this case they both taste and look delicious (respectfully, don’t try eating my blazer). The whites and the grays in the dress and blazer are the exact same shades of the color, and the stripes are small enough not to overwhelm the bold (and bigger) ikat print.
So grab a Reese’s (get the Easter eggs shapes during this time of year) and some patterns, and let’s get mixing!
- On Target item: Mossimo Ikat Print Easy Waist Dress (super old; same style, different print!)
- Blazer: Merona, Target (super similar)
- Necklace: Target (similar)
- Purse: Under 1 Sky (super similar – they both are reversible!)
- Flats: Merona, Target (exact)