Today’s fun highlights:
- Friday off work (back on my normal schedule this week), and it feels so good!
- Last night’s date night was actually an Indy style bloggers meet-up! It was also the girliest date night I’ve ever been on! Parisian decor, cake, and coffee. Yes, please! We dined on cake and coffee (yes, Mom, that was my dinner) and laughed all night long.
- How typography nerd is my title…be honest. I love typography in design (basically the art and technique of arranging type to make something of art), and I couldn’t resist pairing my ampersand sweater and some ellipses (you know them as polka dots) together. Dot, dot, & dot!
- On a less nerdy note, B and I are headed to Louisville this weekend to meet up with C. It has been a bit since we’ve all been in one room (New Years’ Eve?, maybe?), so we’re more than ready to get together! Road trip!
- Weekend sales:
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- Long week is finally coming to an end!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Dot Blouse (similar)
- Sweater: J.Crew Factory (exact)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Purse: Coach (via Poshmark; similar)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Heels: JCPenney (similar – and on super sale!)