Nothing like a bunch of blues and neutrals to get you ready for spring, right? This week is all about some basic spring building blocks. Midi skirts, cutout booties, and eyelet are all still major spring trends.
While these Five for Friday posts weren’t meant to be paired together, you certainly could pair a white tee with the gingham skirt and wear the rest of the accessories (or maybe jeans with the eyelet top and the rest of the accessories) for a complete and very on trend outfit.
See? I don’t have to add red and white to every blue outfit! Just most of them! ;)
- Moda Luxe Blue Flap Crossbody Purse (comes in 3 other colors too!)
- Loft Chambray Eyelet Softened Shirt
- ModCloth Gingham Print Skirt
- Merona Perforated Cut-Out Booties (these come in black too)
- Merona White and Rose Gold Oversized Watch