You know what’s really fun?
Eating cake with friends.
I actually ended up doing this twice last week, which means I pretty much had the best week ever! Thursday night I met up with the lovely Indy style bloggers at Cake Bake Shop and enjoyed my fair share of a slice of caramel cake (that’s where I wore this outfit). Then Saturday, C took B and I to her local cake shop (Sweet Surrender in Louisville, in case anyone is wondering!), and I enjoyed a free* slice of blueberry/lemon sponge cake! Heavenly. (Special thanks to C for letting me eat and shop my way through the Lou this weekend, I had a lovely time!)
See? You can have your cake and eat it too! But that doesn’t mean you won’t find me jogging all week long! ;)
*The cake is free because B lost a bet to me (hugs, B!). This is the second bet I’ve won all year (out of three made), so let this be a lesson to you all. The third one is still developing (thanks March Madness), so I’ll keep you posted on Katie’s 2015 Bet Results. ;)
- On Target item: Merona Blue/Red Print Sweater (similar)
- Lip Color: Revlon (exact)
- Necklace: c/o Rocksbox (get your own subscription here, and use code “styleontargetxoxo” for one month free!)
- Purse: Under1Sky (similar)
- Jeans: Old Navy (similar)
- Heels: unknown, thrifted (similar)