Somedays I have tons to say about an outfit and other times, the words just don’t flow as freely. This is one of those days where I could just write and write and write.
Don’t worry though, I’ll spare you from 5,000 words about marled fabrics and how cozy and warm they are (especially on March days that are below 35 degrees and involve freezing sleet).
But what I will share is this cardigan, which is something I usually only wear in the house in winter, because it is warm and oversized and perfect for snuggling. It’s normally too big and bulky for everyday work wear, but when paired with this light gray marled dress from Old Navy (and belted), it kind of all comes together.
Marled magic, y’all.
- On Target item: Merona Mini Satchel Purse (exact; larger version)
- Cardigan: Merona, Target (similar)
- Belt: fron some random dress (similar)
- Dress: Old Navy (exact – back in stock!)
- Ring: c/o Rocksbox (get your own subscription here, and use code “styleontargetxoxo” for one month free!)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (similar)