Today’s fun highlights:
- This shirt has a bike on it…and says, “Life is a beautiful ride.” How can you NOT want it?!
- The Husband and I have been trying to branch out and try different restaurants in and around our neighborhood (read as: branching out from my favorite cheese curd place). A couple of weeks ago, we had a real dud, but last night was a winner! Buffalo chicken flatbread, yum, yum.
- No real plans this weekend, except we might try to go to a winery and try another new restaurant (Mexican this time)!
- The Lilly Pulitzer lookbook is live! Check it out and tell me what you’re looking forward to buy! You GUYS! There is a giraffe print!
- Weekend sales:
- Gap: 35% off until midnight tonight! (Use code FLASH)
- Old Navy: 35% off everything (limited time offer, no code needed)!
- Loft: 40% off everything! (Aka ordering this blazer and this dress!)
- Ann Taylor: Extra 40% off sale items here!
- J.Crew Factory: 40-60% off everything!
- Target: Buy one, get one 50% off online only on select women’s clothing/accessories/clothing (good through 3/28)
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- Boo working on a Friday. I haven’t had to do this for two weeks straight!
- This weekend is going to a weird weather mix here in Indy. C’mon spring, you can do it!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Stripe Blazer (similar options below)
- Tee: Old Navy (exact)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Purse: Mossimo Supply Co. (similar)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Forever21 (similar)