Waaaaaayyy too short of a weekend, guys! I feel like I blinked and it was gone! Hopefully, you all don’t feel the same way!
This weekend may have been short, but it was also fun! Saturday night we ended up driving to Fountain Square (a hipster-y neighborhood of Indianapolis) with another couple for Mexican food (at Revolucion – so-so review from this girl) and honey mead and games (New Day – amazing stop if you’re in Indy). We played an intense game of Skip-Bo, which I ended up losing to The Husband by ONE card! Does anyone else love this game?
Another combination of things that I love (besides games, tacos, and wine?) is chambray + stripes + typography clutch. Which is what you get to see today! Lucky ducky.
- On Target item: Merona Black and White Striped Sweater (similar – on super sale!)
- Necklace: Target (save; splurge)
- Chambray Button Down: Old Navy (almost exact)
- Clutch: Madewell (similar)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (similar)